Once you add a routine, you'll get bedtime reminders. If your bed has foot warming, your bed will have your foot warmer ready when you get in bed.
Climate360® customers can utilize core heating and cooling to have your bed ready for sleep when you get into bed or regulate your temperature all night long.
- You need your own login to create a smart bed routine. Only the sleeper logged into the Sleep Number® app will see the option to add a routine.
- Log into the Sleep Number app with your own login credentials. If you don't have your own login, you can easily add one. See How to Create a Login for Another User.
- Select Smart Bed.
- Scroll down to select Schedule Routines.
- Tap Create a New Routine or tap an existing routine to make edits.
- Turn your existing routine on or off or create a new routine.
- Select which days you'd like your routine to be on.
- Make sure to choose Set Routine to save your changes or use cancel to exit without saving your changes.
To Edit or Remove Routines
- To edit an existing routine, select the routine you would like to edit. Once you've made the adjustment, select Set Routine to save the change.
- Edits made to an existing routine may not be reflected until the next scheduled routine.
- To delete a routine, select the trash icon in the upper right corner.
Good To Know
- Getting in bed before your set bedtime will pause your routine for that day.
- Foot warming is a feature of the Sleep Number FlexFit™ 3 smart adjustable bases.
Check out Problem with Routines for help with a routine you've already set up.