An E1 remote connectivity error usually means your bed isn't getting power or the remote is out of range of the bed. Your bed could be unplugged or there could be a problem with your outlet.
- On non-360 beds, the hoses do not detach from the pump and hose connections attached to air chambers at the head of the bed.
- If you recently installed a replacement pump, you will see this error until your remote is paired back to your bed. Complete a Factory Reset to resolve this error.
- Make sure your bed is plugged into a working outlet not controlled by a switch. Try testing a lamp or phone charger in the same outlet to make sure the outlet is working.
- Make sure you are within 15 feet of your bed when using your remote.
Follow these Steps to Clear the Error
1. Work on one remote at a time.
2. Make sure the power cord is firmly connected to the pump.
3. Try unplugging your bed and plugging it back in. Wait 30 seconds before plugging back in.
- The pump lights will be on when receiving power.
- If your pump does not have lights it will make a clicking sound when first reconnected to power.
4. Try taking the batteries out of the remote and putting them back in to clear a frozen remote.
- Insert new batteries if the low battery indicator icon is present on the top of the remote screen or if your remote will no longer turn on.
5. Complete a remote factory reset to clear the error.