Before You Begin
- Download the SleepIQ app.
- Get your bed online to control your bed with the SleepIQ app.
- You can also use the SleepIQ app while logged out and use the remote on the login screen using Bluetooth.
- The SleepIQ app can control your Sleep Number® setting and FlexFit™ smart adjustable base.
- DualTemp™ layer control is not available for the SleepIQ app.
Sleep Number® setting
Use the SleepIQ app to adjust your Sleep Number® setting, find your ideal Sleep Number® setting, and save your favorite Sleep Number® setting. Check out Getting Comfortable: Finding Your Sleep Number setting.
FlexFit™ adjustable base
Make sure you are near your base when making adjustments. Use the SleepIQ App to adjust your FlexFit base up or down, or select from the preset options. Go to your Favorite preset bed position with the touch of a button. Do you fall asleep reading? Use the timer feature to return the adjustable base to your selected sleeping position.
Note: If your SleepIQ App is currently using Wi-Fi control, you must select “Set” for your FlexFit base to Adjust. Bluetooth control will adjust in real-time.
Controlling Your Bed while Logged Out
- You can operate your bed while logged out of the SleepIQ app.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turn on in your settings of your device.
- You need to be within 8 feet of your bed for Bluetooth to connect.
- Open the SleepIQ app.
- For customer's who are not logged in, beneath the login option, tap 'Adjust Your Bed"
- You will see 'Scanning for beds' on the screen.
- Select the bed you wish to control.
- If you have more than one SleepIQ mattress, you will see a list of available beds to connect to.
- After you select which bed to control, you will be taken to the 'My Bed' screen.
- From here you can adjust your Sleep Number Setting, change your bed position, and control you accessories such as Underbed Lighting and Foot Warming.