Use the SleepIQ app to connect your apps and share health information with the SleepIQ app.
- Connect your Fitbit or MapMyRun to share data from your workouts and fitness activities.
- Connect your SleepIQ account with Apple Health to share sleep session start and end times.
- SleepIQ is not able to connect with Nest Learning Thermostat™, Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- A username and password for the third-party app or device is required to connect your app.
How to Connect
- Log in to the SleepIQ app.
- Only the sleeper logged in can connect their wellness apps. Read Create Login For Another User if your sleep partner doesn't have their own account.
- Select Profile, located at the bottom right of the screen.
- Scroll down to Connect Your Apps, and select View Details.
- Select the app you would like to connect to.
- Connect to the third-party app. If prompted to log in, log in with the credentials for the app you are connecting to. These are not your SleepIQ email address and password.
- Grant any permission the third-party consumer app that wants to share information with SleepIQ technology.
Once you are connected you can view data from MapMyFitness and Fitbit in your Sleep Activity Tracking. Go to Apple Health Kit to see your sleep data from SleepIQ Technology. If you are not seeing your data check with your other app provider to make sure your app is allowing data to be shared with the SleepIQ app.
Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.; Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc.; MapMyRun is a trademark of Under Armour, Inc.