Check out our helpful videos or step-by-step instructions below for everything you need to install your Sleep Number 360® Smart replacement pump. This process should take about 10 minutes.
Video Instructions for Sleep Number 360 Smart Mattress or Bed with Integrated Base
Video Instructions for Sleep Number 360 Smart Beds with FlexFit™ Adjustable Base
- Unplug your bed.
- Locate your existing pump.
- Disconnect hoses, push in the colored tabs and gently pull to disconnect.
- Hook up the new pump by connecting the hoses to your replacement pump. Make sure connections are secure, so that your mattress does not let out air.
- Plug you bed back in.
- Pair your replacement pump with your SleepIQ® app.
- Turn Bluetooth on in your phone or tablet settings. Stay within 5 to 7 feet of your bed while pairing. Android users: make sure to enable location permissions for the SleepIQ® app or the app won't be able to find your bed.
- Open the SleepIQ® app.
- Select Smart Bed at the bottom of the screen. If you have multiple beds, select the correct bed from the drop down menu.
- Open the bed setting menu in the top right of the screen.
- Select 'new bed parts.' Follow the pairing steps in the app.
- If you have a remote, complete a factory reset to reconnect your remote to your bed.