- Follow these steps to add an email address and password for any sleeper on your SleepIQ® account. Having your own login lets you add routines and makes viewing your sleep data easier.
- The SleepIQ app allows each sleeper to use their own email address and password to log in.
- InnerCircle allows one login per account. Share the account owner's email address and password to let your partner access InnerCircle.
- Log into the SleepIQ app with the account owner's credentials.
- Select Sleep (bottom left).
- Select the sleeper's name from the drop-down menu. Select the sleeper you want to create a login for.
- Select Profile (bottom right).
- Open the edit account settings icon (top right).
- Select Create Login
- Enter their email address and select Send Invitation.
- Have your sleep partner look for an email with the subject: You Have Been Added to Sleep Number. Open the email and use the link to finish setting up login credentials.
- They will create a password for their account and then be prompted to log into their SleepIQ account.
- Use the eye icon to see the password. Passwords must be 8-30 characters, contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character