- After adding a Sleeper Profile, follow these steps to add an email address and password for any sleeper on your Sleep Number® account.
- Having your own login lets you add routines and makes viewing your sleep data easier.
- The Sleep Number® app allows each sleeper to use their own email address and password to log in.
- Log into the Sleep Number app with the account owner's credentials.
- Select Smart Sleeper.
- Select Smart Bed
- Select Settings (upper right).
- Select Sleeper Setup.
- Select Add New Sleeper.
- Follow the prompts to enter their individual information.
- Enter their email address and select Send Invitation.
- Have your sleep partner look for an email letting them know they have been invited to the account. Open the email and use the link to finish setting up login credentials.
- They will create a password for their account and then be prompted to log into their Sleep Number account.
- Use the eye icon to see the password. Passwords must be 8-30 characters, contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.