Applies To: Smart FlexFit 1, 2, & 3 Bases
Before You Start:
- Check the height of your base by measuring from the floor to the top of the base.
- If the height is not already 16 inches, set all of your load-bearing adjustable legs to 16 inch standard height.
- This is a 2 person job. Make sure you have someone to assist you in attaching the legs.
- Decorative Leg kit includes 8 washers, 8 bolts, a flat wrench, and 4 decorative legs.
- Position decorative leg at inside corner.
- Align decorative leg mounting holes to base mounting holes.
- Attach decorative leg to adjustable base using washers and bolts.
- Firmly tighten bolts with flat wrench.
- Repeat steps on remaining legs.