Some ways you may have noticed your remote stopped working:
- My backlight has dimmed or stopped working
- My batteries need to be replaced frequently
- My remote gets stuck during an update
Before troubleshooting, you will need a fresh pair of AA batteries.
Follow these steps:
- Remove batteries from the battery compartment.
- Hold down ‘enter’ button, reinsert batteries.
- Continue to hold down ‘enter’ button. At the bottom of the screen, a message should appear that reads “searching.”
- Continue to hold the button until a new message appears that reads “downloading.”
- Release the button.
- Place the battery cover back on the remote.
- Set the remote on a flat surface and allow up to 30 minutes for the update to complete.
If the issue was not resolved contact us here for more help.