This article addresses how to troubleshoot a foot warming error using the SleepIQ app.
- This error means foot warming has been self-disabled by the base.
- The bed knows when this feature is not working as designed.
- Foot Warming will be disabled as a precaution until we are able to diagnose and fix the issue.
Steps to troubleshoot:
- Power cycle your bed.
- Close the SleepIQ app.
- Unplug the main power cord, found at the head of the bed, from the grounded outlet.
- Leave the cord unplugged for 30 seconds.
- Plug in the power cord into the outlet.
- Wait 60 seconds before trying to control the bed to give the bed time to reboot.
- Test controlling foot warming.
- Open the SleepIQ App.
- Navigate to the bed screen.
- Test turning on foot warming for each side of the bed.
If you feel the warming pads start to heat up, the error has been resolved.
If you do not feel the pads start to heat up, there is likely a defect with your foot warming product. Please contact customer service at 1-888-411-2188 for further troubleshooting and to set up a replacement.