Removing old networks will give your account a clean slate when trying to get your bed online.
It will also prevent your bed from reconnecting to Wi-Fi if you no longer want your bed online.
Reasons you may need to remove a Wi-Fi network
- You no longer want your bed online.
- You have incorrect network information saved and you're having trouble getting your bed online.
- The SleepIQ® App is skipping scanning for Wi-Fi when you are trying to get your bed online.
- You have a new network name or password and you're having trouble updating your router information.
1. Open a web browser and go to sleepiq.sleepnumber.com.
2. Log in.
3. Click Settings
4. Click Home Network
5. Click Remove to delete any unwanted networks from your account.
6. Click X to cancel or OK to confirm your selection.