- E4 errors usually occurs when there is an issue communicating with the SleepIQ® Processor.
- This error will remain on the remote until it is cleared, even if the connection issues has been resolved.
Prior to beginning troubleshooting, check the LEDs on your pump. The 3rd light on the pump indicates the SleepIQ Connectivity of the pump.
- If the 3rd LED is blinking or solid: the processor error has been resolved. Remove the batteries from the remote and re-insert the batteries to clear the error.
- If the 3rd LED is off: This means that there is a SleepIQ Processor Error.
- Close out of the SleepIQ App or set down the remote
- Power Cycle the pump by:
- Unplug the pump from the wall / surge strip
- After 20 seconds, plug the pump back in
- The pump will take approximately 60 seconds to reboot
- Open the SleepIQ App or remote and retry.
- If the same message appears, power cycle up to 2 additional times
- If the issue continues to persist, contact Sleep Number for assistance
"I have returned my SleepIQ and continue to get this error."
- Unplug the pump by the power cord from the power outlet.
- Locate the processor on the pump, under the bed.
- Lift the door on the processor (the door is located above the hoses and swings up and out.)
- Lift and pull tab to remove processor.
- Re-insert the processor making sure it is firmly in place.
- Close the door and plug the pump back in to the power outlet.
- Wait for the 3rd light blinking before using the remote.
- The remote will fail to sync to the pump, select ‘Skip’ and complete the rest of the factory reset.