- Biometrics track your average heart rate and respirations per sleep session, providing historical comparisons.
- Consistency impacts you positively. Spikes or dips in average heart rate can lower your score for a session.
- The app does not provide real time tracking and is not a medical device intended for diagnostic purposes. Biometrics are recorded as an average and are useful for tracking changes to your biometrics night over night.
- Contact your doctor for questions and concerns about your health.
Sleep Screen View
- Users can view average beats per minute (BPM) and breaths per minute (BrPM) for the sleep session.
- Select View Details to see rolling 7-day and 30-day summaries of each biometric.
- Rolling 7-day and 30-day charts are available for a quick historical view.
- Minimum, average, and maximum recordings are displayed at the bottom of each section.
- "Why Is This Important" takes the user to information about how the system uses biometrics.