We're taking significant precautions to ensure your health and safety, including adjustments to our home delivery experience. Learn more >
Sleep Number utilizes two primary shipping methods: Premium Delivery and Set Up and UPS standard ground shipping.
Premium Delivery and Set Up
With Premium Delivery and Set Up, you choose a date and time for our Home Delivery technicians to deliver and fully assemble your new mattress and/or base for you. Premium Delivery and Set Up is available on certain products and in certain areas and may be available outside our standard delivery area for an additional charge. If you have not scheduled a date for delivery, visit sleepnumber.com/orders/status to view your appointment details and see available dates.
- Mattress disposal is an optional service in which Home Delivery technicians remove your old mattress when delivering your new mattress.
- The mattress disposal service has a $49 fee, except for mattresses delivered to California, Connecticut, and Rhode Island residents.
- The mattress disposal service is available as an option to customers who purchased a mattress for delivery through Sleep Number’s Premium Delivery & Setup service and to California customers who purchased a mattress for delivery by UPS shipping or through Sleep Number’s Premium Delivery & Setup service.
- Mattress disposal for UPS orders is only available for orders delivered to or placed in California.
- 1 mattress and 1 box spring
- 1 mattress and 1 Sleep Number
- 1 removal per Disposal SKU
What's Not Included
- Bases, headboards, or other type of furniture
- Moving or removal of beds infested with bed bugs or unsafe due to extreme soiling
- Non-Sleep Number adjustable bases
- Waterbeds and waterbed inserts
- Duvets or foam toppers
A select few mattress models may be shipped via UPS ground shipping and come with easy-to-follow assembly instructions. Sleep Number bedding items are also shipped through UPS.
Shipping Options by Product
Sleep Number 360® smart beds, including integrated bases or FlexFit™ adjustable bases, are only available via Premium Delivery and Set up.
Sleep Number® s1, s3 and r5 beds are only available via UPS ground shipping.
The SleepIQ Kids® k2 bed is available via UPS ground shipping or Premium Delivery and Set Up.
With the exception of Sleep Number® s1 and s3 beds, delivery or shipping by either method is at your cost. Shipping and delivery costs do not include return shipping.
Sleep Number® modular bases can be shipped via UPS ground. Sleep Number 360® integrated bases and frames, and FlexFit™ adjustable bases require Premium Delivery and Set Up. Shipping or delivery by either method is at your cost and does not include return shipping. (Please note that FlexFit™ adjustable bases are not returnable and are considered final sale. Learn more about returns & exchanges.) Home Delivery on adjustable bases purchased separately from a mattress includes set-up but does not include the removal of any existing mattress/base.
Sleep Number® bedding (excluding DualTemp™ layer) is shipped free within the 48 contiguous states via UPS ground shipping.
The DualTemp™ layer is available for delivery via UPS ground shipping or Premium Home Delivery and Set Up; either shipping method is at your cost. The Home Delivery fee includes setup but does not include removal of any existing mattress/foundation.
Sleep Number® Upholstered Collection purchases are required to be delivered via Premium Delivery and Set Up. This includes setup but does not include removal of any mattress/base or other furniture. (Please note that purchases from our Upholstered Collection are not returnable and are considered final sale. Please refer to the Returns & Exchanges article for further details.)