The Sleep Science Research opt-in is available to our core SleepIQ-enabled beds. Research is completed by Sleep Number and in collaboration with Mayo clinic which will advance the science of sleep – and health – by making new discoveries to improve sleep quality for the greater community.
HOW IT WORKS
- Opt-in to the sleep research study on the SleepIQ® app.
- Log in with SleepIQ® account.
- Each sleeper must have their own SleepIQ account to opt-in to sleep research.
- Once opted in, you will receive welcome email confirming participation.
- Simply sleep in your Sleep Number® bed as you normally do.
- Short surveys will be sent via email with a link into an optional survey.
- Email surveys are sent when we have a new sleep study.
- With your consent, sleep researchers will analyze sleep data and trends.
- Your survey answers and sleep data will advance the science of sleep and health.
What if I don't want to participate any longer?
Simply go to the SleepIQ® app’s Profile tab, select the opt out button. Please allow 48 hours for unenrollment to take effect. Any data collected while opted in will be maintained and secured. You can opt in or out at any time.
Is participation open to all SleepIQ® customers?
Sleep research is available to all sleepers with SleepIQ ® technology in their beds, except for SleepIQ Kids® and IT beds.
Is my data secure?
Yes! You can learn more in the “Your Privacy" tab in the Sleep Science Research section of the app.