Optimize Your Sleep Quality
- Foot Warming is designed to help you fall asleep faster. It will pre-warm your side 30 minutes prior to your bedtime when used with Routines.
- Turn on Core temperature 25–30 minutes before bedtime to reach the desired temperature.
- When your smart bed is preparing for your sleep, you will hear cooling or warming turn on. The Climate360™ smart bed was designed with a soft white noise to help lull you to sleep and minimize sounds that may disrupt your sleep.
- It can take up to two weeks to find a favorite temperature or Routine. Your needs may change with the weather, changes in your microclimate or your natural physiology.
- For optimal cooling or warming, always use a top sheet or comforter to create your personalized microclimate.
- For best performance, keep your room temperature at 72 degrees Fahrenheit or lower. The Climate360™ smart bed is not a replacement for air conditioning or heating your home.
Elevate Your Comfort
- Enjoy the preset positions of your smart adjustable base for your most comfortable experience: Flat, Favorite, Snore/Partner Snore™, Zero G, Watch TV, Read.
- Use the button on each side of the smart adjustable base to easily maneuver between Flat and your Favorite position. You can save a favorite position in the SleepIQ® app or optional remote.
- Underbed lighting lights your way in the dark.
Choose the Right Mattress Pad
The Climate360™ Total Protection Mattress Pad is the only water-resistant mattress pad designed exclusively for the Climate360™ smart bed, optimizing airflow while protecting your mattress.