Following a bedtime routine is a great way to get more consistent, restful sleep. Once you add a routine you'll get bed time reminders. If your bed has foot warming, your bed will have your foot warmer ready when you get in bed.
- You can add up to one routine per day. Set the time you want to go to bed and set a bedtime reminder.
- You need your own login to add a routine. Only the sleeper logged into the SleepIQ app will see the option to add a routine.
- Log into the SleepIQ® app with your own login credentials. If you don't have your own login, you can easily add one. See How To Create a Login For Another User.
- Select Smart Bed.
- Scroll down to select View Routines.
- Tap the button on the bottom of the screen to add a new routine or tap an existing routine to make edits.
- You can turn your existing routine on or off.
- Turn bedtime reminders on or off.
- If you have foot warming, set foot warming to stay off or turn on 30 minutes before bed.
- Make sure to choose Set to save your changes or use cancel to exit without saving your changes.
- Check your phone or tablet settings to allow the SleepIQ app to send notifications.
To Edit or Remove Routines
- To edit an existing routine, select the routine you would like to edit. Once you've made the adjustment, select Set to save the change.
- To delete a routine select the trash icon in the upper right corner.
Good To Know
- Getting in bed before your set bedtime will pause your routine for that day.
- Foot warming is a feature of the Sleep Number 360® smart FlexFit™ 3 adjustable base.
- Your bed needs to be online to add, edit or remove a routine.
Check out Problem With Routines for help with a routine you've already set up.