- If you forgot your password or would like to change it, follow these steps to reset your Sleep Number app account password.
- Click forgot password to send yourself a link to reset your password.
- Go to your email to access the link to reset your password.
- Open the Sleep Number app.
- Choose Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address connected to your account.
- Tap Send.
- You'll see a message that an email has been sent to reset your password.
- You should receive the email right away. If you don't see it, check your promotions, spam or other folder.
- Open the Sleep Number app password reset email.
- Select the password reset link.
- Create a new password, select Save.
- Passwords must contain a minimum 8 characters, max 30 characters, at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number, 1 special character.
- Go back to the Sleep Number app to log in with your new password. If unable to login, delete and re-install the app to clear your old password.