You can choose to disable the transmission of SleepIQ personal data at any time by turning on “Privacy Mode” in the SleepIQ app.
- Use SleepIQ Privacy Mode to turn data recording on or off.
- When Privacy Mode is on no sleep data will be recorded or displayed for either side of the bed.
- When Privacy Mode is on you will not be able to obtain your SleepIQ score, you will still be able to control your Sleep Number® setting, the bed base, and other bed features.
- There is no option to turn data recording off for one side only.
- When Privacy is off data will be recorded.
Follow these steps to turn on Privacy Mode:
- Log into the SleepIQ App.
- Select Bed.
- Scroll down to Privacy Mode, the current status will show.
- Open Privacy Mode to turn on or off.
- Switch on or off.
- Tap Done to save your changes.
- If you tap the back arrow before selecting Done your change will not save.