You can choose to disable the transmission of Sleep Number app personal data at any time by turning on “Privacy Mode” in the app.
- Use Sleep Number app Privacy Mode to turn data recording on or off.
- When Privacy Mode is on no sleep data will be recorded or displayed for either side of the bed.
- When Privacy Mode is on you will not be able to obtain your SleepIQ score. You will still be able to change your Sleep Number® setting, adjust your FlexFit™ base, and other smart bed features.
- There is no option to turn data recording off for one side only.
- When Privacy is off data will be recorded.
Follow these steps to turn on Privacy Mode:
- Log into the Sleep Number app.
- Select Smart Bed.
- In the upper right corner, select Settings.
- Scroll down to Privacy Mode.
- Open Privacy Mode to turn on or off.
- Switch on or off.
- Tap Done to save your changes.