- Make sure you bed is plugged into a working outlet that is not controlled by a switch.
- Make sure your phone or tablet is compatible with SleepIQ technology.
- Check your device for available updates to make sure the SleepIQ app is updated to the latest version.
- It is normal to experience app crashes when you are operating an outdated app version or when your device operating system no longer meets compatibility requirements.
Get your Bed Online
- Learn more about why getting your bed online is important.
- If you're having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi, log out of the SleepIQ app and tap "Adjust Your Bed" on the login screen to control your bed.
- Note: You must be near your bed and have Bluetooth turned on in your device settings to use this option.
The SleepIQ pump is a Bluetooth device. A Bluetooth connection is required to get the bed online with the SleepIQ app and control the bed offline.
Setting Up Bluetooth
- Select "Allow" to allow the SleepIQ app to connect to your bed via Bluetooth.
- "Allow" takes you to a second pop-up from their device, where you will need to select "Allow" again to turn on location services. This allows the SleepIQ app to connect to our bed via Bluetooth.
- Selecting "Deny" disables location services and prevents the SleepIQ app from connecting to your bed via Bluetooth.
- A second pop-up message will appear with an option to select "Do not show this message." This stops your phone from showing the message above. The SleepIQ app requires Bluetooth to connect to your bed and will continue to show this message if locations services are disabled.
- If your device doesn't prompt you to turn on location services, you can navigate through your device settings to allow the SleepIQ app to connect to Bluetooth.
- Device settings menu options vary be device and operating system. If you can't find the SleepIQ app privacy and location services permissions for your device, reach out to your device carrier or manufacturer for support.
- Enable Bluetooth in two places to connect your device to your bed.
- Turn Bluetooth on in device settings.
- Allow SleepIQ to access your device via Bluetooth in device privacy settings or location services settings.
- Android users should turn on location settings to give the SleepIQ app permission to connect to their bed.
- Apple users should turn on. Bluetooth in their device privacy settings.
- Try turning Bluetooth off then on in your device settings to reset the connection.
- Only one device can connect to the bed at a time.
- Turn Bluetooth off on your partner's phone or tablet and try your device again.
- Try turning Bluetooth off and on in your device settings to rest the connection.
- Only one device can connect to the bed at a time. Turn Bluetooth off on your partner's phone or tablet and try your device again.