If you are having trouble controlling your bed try these tips:
- Make sure your bed is plugged into a working outlet not controlled by a switch.
- Get your bed is online.
- If you're having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi, log out of the SleepIQ® app and tap the remote icon on the login screen to control your bed. You must be near your bed and have Bluetooth turned on in your device settings to use this option.
- Make sure your phone or tablet is compatible with SleepIQ® technology.
- Allow Bluetooth control in your device settings.
- Android (OS) users should turn on location settings to give the SleepIQ® app permission to connect to their bed and Apple (iOS) users should turn on Bluetooth in their device privacy settings.
- Try turning Bluetooth on and off in your device settings to reset the connection.
- Only one device can connect to the bed at a time. Turn Bluetooth off on your partner's phone or tablet and try your device again.
- Check your device for available updates to make sure the SleepIQ® app is updated to the latest version. It is normal to experience app crashes when you are operating an outdated app version or when your device operating system no longer meets compatibility requirements.