Saving a favorite FlexFit™ base position allows you to go to your favorite position at the touch of a button.
Sleep Number FlexFit™ adjustable base owners can also use the Sleep Number button on the side of your bed to easily adjust to Flat or to your Favorite.
Sleep Number® app
- Tap Smart Bed > FlexFit Base.
Adjust the bed into the position you would like to save as your 'Favorite'.
- You can do so by either adjusting the head and foot to the position you like or select one of the preset bed positions at the top of the screen.
- Once the bed is in the desired position, select 'Save as Favorite.'
- Tap the Back Arrow (top left) to return to the Smart Bed Controls screen.
- Press and hold the star button.
Select “Yes” when the remote prompts you to save your favorite.
- Sleep Number Smart Remotes only: A saved Favorite position will not show upon the remote until after it has been set in the Sleep Number app.
- When selecting a position involving the Head and Foot, the bed will only move one location at a time.
- When selecting the Flat position make sure there is nothing in the way of the bed returning to the Flat position to avoid damage or injuries.
- The base reflects the most recent favorite position saved, whether in the Sleep Number app or the remote. Remotes are sold separately for smart mattresses and bases.
- King FlexTop™ and Split sizes allow each sleep partner to save their own Favorite settings. FlexTop™ sizes adjust the right and left head independently and the foot together. Split sizes adjust the right and left head and foot independently.