Before You Begin
- You will need to navigate to the "Rename Remote" screen.
- Follow the steps below based on the remote you own to get there.
How to Navigate to the "Rename Remote" Screen
360 Remote/Traditional Silver Remote
- Press the Left/Right button to switch to the side of the bed you want to name.
- Press the Home button to get to the Home Menu.
- Select System.
- Select Settings.
- Select Reset Preferences.
- Select Rename Side.
- Press the side button to the side you would like to name.
- Press the Menu/Select button.
- Select "Settings".
- Select "Rename Side".
- Press and hold “Up” and “Down” arrows for 5 seconds until the "Rename" prompt shows up.
- If "System" appears" select "Rename Remote".
- Read instructions to enter the name.
- Press the "Up" and "Down" arrows to scroll through letters.
- Press "Enter" to select a letter.
- Press "Enter" to continue.
- Enter your name.
- There is a delete and space option at the end/beginning of the alphabet.
- 11 letter limit, no numbers.
- First letter is capitalized automatically.
- A second capital letter can be made by pressing both the "Up" and "Down" arrows at the same time to switch to upper case and then selecting a letter.
- Press and hold "Enter" to save name.
- Select Yes if the name is correct. Select "Rename" if incorrect.
- After Yes is selected the remote will return to the Home screen.
- For ADAT, universal and 360 remotes: Switch sides and repeat process to name other side.
- DualTemp remotes only control one side.