The Profile tab is where users manage the personalization of their SleepIQ app and connects them to the Sleep Number brand. On the Profile tab:
- Users can complete their wellness profile.
- Access their InnerCircleSM Rewards.
- Connect their apps to SleepIQ.
- Access their Account Settings to update information as necessary.
- Users can easily provide feedback or get contact information if they need help.
Get Smarter Sleep (Wellness Profile)
- Get Smarter Sleep is where a user accesses their Wellness Profile.
- The Wellness Profile has four categories: Sleeper, Home, Habits, Sleep Health.
- Users can answer questions about themselves, so that we can continue to personalize their experience over time.
- Some Sleeper Profile information is filled in during registration or add sleeper. Home, Habits and Sleep Health questions can be answered any time.
- Users can easily edit their wellness profile at any time.
- Not all questions need to be answered, as not all questions will apply to every sleeper.
- Customers can sign up or log into InnerCircleSM Rewards from the Profile screen.
- InnerCircleSM Rewards is accessible from the SleepIQ app and sleepnumber.com, but not the SleepIQ website.
- They must use the account owner email address to access InnerCircleSM online.
- Second sleepers can log into the SleepIQ® app or sleepnumber.com with their own email address. They are not eligible to access InnerCircleSM Rewards online.
Read INNERCIRCLE REWARDS COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS for more information regarding the InnerCircleSM Rewards program.
Sleep Science Research
- Sleepers with SleepIQ® technology (except for Kids beds and IT beds) can sign up to participate in sleep studies to advance the science of sleep and health.
- They must choose to opt in to participate. Each person must have their own unique SleepIQ login to join the study.
- They can opt out at any time.
- Go to more details on Sleep Science Research.
Connect Your Apps
- Connect Your Apps allows a user to sync apps they are currently using that will transmit data to Activities Tracked.
- A user would then use the data gathered to compare to their SleepIQ® Score to see how certain activities or conditions affected their score.
- Find more information here.
- The Get Help button provides several ways to contact Customer Service or locate articles on sleepnumber.com.
- Give Feedback allows customers to give direct feedback to Sleep Number about their experience.
- If the user selects NO, the comments they enter get sent directly to our product team.
- The icon for Account Settings is located in the upper right-hand corner.
- User can update their Email and Password, check on an order status, add sleepers to a bed, switch sides of the bed, and turn on or off push notifications.