To use Responsive Air™ technology
- You need the SleepIQ® app and your bed needs to be online.
- Responsive Air™ technology is turned off until you turn it on.
- Responsive Air™ technology cannot be turned on or off with a remote.
How to Turn On Responsive Air technology
1. Log into the SleepIQ® App.
2. Select Smart Bed (bottom middle).
3. Choose the side of the bed you want to set.
4. Use the toggle to turn responsive air on or off.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Responsive Air technology?
Responsive Air adjusts to you as you sleep. Read more.
What if my sleep partner doesn't like Responsive Air, but I do?
Responsive Air can be turned on or off for either side. You don't have to turn it on for both sides!
Will Responsive Air still make adjustments if my bed is offline?
Your bed must be online to turn Responsive Air on in the SleepIQ® App. If your bed is offline Responsive Air technology will continue to make adjustments unless you turn it off or turn on the Privacy feature. Responsive Air cannot be turned on or off while your bed is offline. Get your bed back online to make changes to your current setting.