Before You Begin
- Download the Sleep Number app.
- Get your bed online to control your bed with the Sleep Number app.
- You can also use the Sleep Number app while logged out and use the remote on the login screen using Bluetooth.
- The Sleep Number app can control your Sleep Number® setting, FlexFit™ smart adjustable base, and other features such as Responsive Air® and temperature features if available.
- DualTemp™ layer control is not available for the Sleep Number app.
Sleep Number setting
Use the Sleep Number app to adjust your Sleep Number setting, find your ideal Sleep Number setting, and save your favorite Sleep Number setting. Check out How to find your Sleep Number setting.
Controlling Your Bed while Logged Out
- You can operate your bed while logged out of the Sleep Number app.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turn on in your settings of your device.
- You need to be within 8 feet of your bed for Bluetooth to connect.
- Open the Sleep number app.
- For customers who are not logged in, tap 'Adjust Your Smart Bed."
You will see 'Scanning for beds' on the screen.
Select the bed you wish to control.
- If you have more than one Sleep Number® smart bed, you will see a list of available beds to connect to.
- After you select which bed to control, you will be taken to the 'My Smart Bed' screen.
- From here you can adjust your Sleep Number setting, change your bed position, and control your accessories such as Underbed Lighting and Foot Warming.