My sleep health provides a 7-day trend to tell the story of how sleep duration, efficiency and timing work together to deliver sleep health.
HOW THE MY SLEEP HEALTH FEATURE WORKS
My Sleep Health helps define sleep quality by breaking down the critical components of good sleep.
- Sleep duration is how long you slept compared to your sleep goal.
- Sleep efficiency is how well you slept, measured by restful sleep, and compared to your monthly restful sleep average.
- Sleep timing is when you slept compared to your ideal sleep schedule. Your ideal sleep schedule is personalized to you based on your sleep habits over time.
- Timing provides a last 7-day trend view so the customer can understand how light exposure and regular bedtime routines can improve her sleep quality and result in better sleep health.
ACCESSING THE MY SLEEP HEALTH FEATURE
To access My Sleep Health see “My Sleep Session” section of “Sleep App: Sleep Tab” page.
- Open the SleepIQ app and select the Sleep tab.
- Locate the My Sleep Health section where it shows the previous 7 days’ sleep sessions.
- Select View Details to see additional details.
Q: What is the difference between the sleep efficiency (restful sleep) average in My Sleep Health and the restful sleep average in My Sleep Session?
A: Your sleep efficiency is the amount of restful sleep you get each night and is compared to your last month’s restful sleep average.
In sleep session details, you are able to see your all-time restful sleep average.