- Your Sleep Number smart bed tracks your biosignals including your average heart rate, heart rate variability and breath rate per sleep sessions, providing historical comparisons.
- Consistency impacts you positively. Spikes or dips in average heart rate can lower your score for a session.
- The app does not provide real time tracking and is not a medical device intended for diagnostic purposes. Biosignals are recorded as an average and are useful for tracking changes to your biosignals night over night.
- Contact your doctor for questions and concerns about your health.
Sleep Screen View
- Users can view average beats per minute (BPM), heart rate variability, and breaths per minute (BrPM) for the sleep session.
- Select View Details to see rolling 7-day and 30-day summaries of each biosignals.
- Rolling 7-day and 30-day charts are available for a quick historical view.
- Minimum, average, and maximum recordings are displayed at the bottom of each section.
- "Why is heart rate important", "Why is heart rate variability important" and "Why is breath rate important" will take the user to information about how the system uses biometrics.