Applies to: Traditional Sleep Number beds with SleepIQ® Technology
An EX2 error indicates that your remote is unable to communicate with the SleepIQ System.
Follow these steps to resolve the problem:
- Open the door of the SleepIQ Firmness Control System and push in the SleepIQ processor to ensure it is firmly seated.
- Unplug and plug in the control system to reboot your SleepIQ processor.
- Your pump will show five solid LED lights once it's connected to the SleepIQ server.
- If your SleepIQ system was previously online, it should automatically reconnect to the SleepIQ server after rebooting.
- Your pump will show five solid LED lights when reconnected.
- It can take up to 10 minutes for the SleepIQ system to reboot.