The Profile tab is where users manage the personalization of their Sleep Number app and connects them to the Sleep Number brand. On the Profile tab:
- Users can complete their wellness profile.
- Access their Sleep Number Rewards.
- Connect their apps to the Sleep Number app.
Access their Account Settings to update information as necessary.
Get Smarter Sleep (Wellness Profile)
- The Wellness Profile has four categories: Sleeper, Home, Habits, Sleep Health.
- Users can answer questions about themselves, so that we can continue to personalize their experience over time.
- Some Sleeper Profile information is filled in during registration or when adding a sleeper. Home, Habits and Sleep Health questions can be answered at any time.
- Users can easily edit their wellness profile at any time.
- Not all questions need to be answered, as not all questions will apply to every sleeper.
Sleep Number® Rewards
- Customers can sign up or view their Sleep Number Rewards from the Profile screen.
- Sleep Number Rewards is accessible from the Sleep Number app and sleepnumber.com, but not the SleepIQ website.
- They must use the account owner email address to access Sleep Number Rewards online.
- Second sleepers can log into the Sleep Number app or sleepnumber.com with their own email address. Sleep Number Rewards accounts are shared across all household members and points earned will count towards that account.
Read Sleep Number Rewards Commonly Asked Questions for more information regarding the Sleep Number Rewards program.
Sleep Science Research
- Sleepers with SleepIQ® technology (except for Kids beds and IT beds) can sign up to participate in sleep studies to advance the science of sleep and health.
- They must choose to opt in to participate. Each person must have their own unique Sleep Number app login to join the study.
- They can opt out at any time.
- Go to more details on Sleep Science Research.
Sleep Number Connected Apps
- Connect Your Apps allows a user to sync apps they are currently using that will transmit data to Activities Tracked.
- A user would then use the data gathered to compare to their SleepIQ® Score to see how certain activities or conditions affected their score.
- Find more information here.
- The icon for Account Settings is located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Users can update their email and password, check on an order status and turn on or off push notifications.