- Learn how to register your bed, so you're ready for your first night in your new bed.
- You'll need:
- Your smart phone or tablet. Read SleepIQ Technology Requirements to make sure your device will work with your bed.
- Your order number from your order confirmation email or your printed receipt. Chat with us online if you can't find it.
- The email address you provided when you purchased your bed.
Before Your Bed Arrives
Follow these steps to register your new SleepIQ Account. See Add Sleeper Profiles if you recently purchased a new bed and already have an active SleepIQ Account.
- Download the SleepIQ® app.Visit the App Store or Google Play to download and install the SleepIQ® app on your device. If you purchased your bed in store, you may have already downloaded the app..
- Open the app.
- Choose Register New Bed.
- Use your order number and the email address you used when you ordered your bed. If you get an error message, check for typos or try registering with your 10-digit phone number.
- Create your account password. Your password must contain at least 8 characters including at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number and 1 special character.
- Verify the time zone of your new bed's location.
- Add sleeper profiles for you and your sleep partner. Profiles are required for SleepIQ to track your sleep data.
- When you're done registering your SleepIQ account, register your InnerCircle account and check out the SleepIQ app to learn more about what to expect when your bed arrives.
When your bed arrives
When your bed is delivered, our Home Delivery technicians will assemble and connect your bed to your home WiFi network. Make sure you know your WiFi password on the day of delivery, so our technician can get your bed online.
Once your bed is online you'll be able to track your sleep and use all the features of your new bed.