Register your account and set up sleeper profiles before your delivery, so you're ready to control your bed with the SleepIQ® app and get your bed online. Getting online gives you access to all the features and benefits of your bed, like Responsive Air™ technology and tracking your SleepIQ® score.
What you'll need
Your order number and the email address you used when you purchased your bed.
- Download the SleepIQ® app.
- Open the SleepIQ app.
- Choose Register New Bed.
- Enter your order number and the email address you used when you ordered your bed.
Seeing a message that your email and order number don't match?Check for typos to make sure everything was entered correctly. If that’s not the problem, choose register by phone number. Make sure to enter the phone number you provided when you placed your order.
- Create your account password. Your password must contain at least 8 characters including at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number, and 1 special character.
Already have an account or adding another bed to your account?Log in. You’ll pick up where you left off. If the app doesn’t prompt you to add sleeper profiles to your new bed, navigate to account settings to add sleeper profiles. Tap Profile (bottom right), tap the account settings icon (top right), tap beds online, tap your new bed.
- Name your bed. Have some fun or go with something simple, like Primary Suite!
- Add sleeper profiles for you and your sleep partner. Profiles are required for SleepIQ technology to track your sleep data.
Already have a sleeper profile on a previous bed?We recommend naming your new sleeper profile a little differently so you can easily tell them apart.
- When you're done registering your SleepIQ account, choose whether you want to opt-in to Sleep Science Research, and register your InnerCircle℠
account. Then check out the SleepIQ app to learn more about what to expect when your bed arrives.
to check your order history.