Getting your bed online ensures you can start taking advantage of all the benefits of your new smart bed on your very first night. The SleepIQ app will guide you through the process step by step.
What you'll need
- A SleepIQ® compatible device
- Your home Wi-Fi network name and password
Before you start
- Make sure your bed is fully assembled and plugged in
- Turn on Bluetooth in your device settings and enable location services
- Stay next to your bed the entire time.
- Make sure you have registered your SleepIQ® account
- Download the SleepIQ® app if you haven't already.
- Open the SleepIQ app and log in.
- Tap Profile.
- Tap the account settings icon in the top right corner.
- Under My Sleep Number® Beds, tap the bed you are setting up.
Add sleeper profiles if you haven't yet. This needs to be done before you can get your bed online. This option will be faded if you've already completed adding sleeper profiles.
- Tap Need to get your bed online?
- Tap New bed parts and follow the guided steps for pairing your bed.
- You'll be asked to validate your pump MAC address.
The MAC address is a product ID that starts with CC or 64DB. If you're seeing more than one MAC address, check the label on your pump or unplug the bed you aren't pairing and try searching for beds again. If no beds are found make sure your outlet is working and check for power lights on the pump.
- When prompted, select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password.
If you don't see your network listed, make sure your router is within 40 feet of your bed and your internet service is connected.
If your Wi-Fi network name contains special characters you may have trouble getting online. We recommend changing your network name if this happens.
Wi-Fi passwords are case sensitive.
Stay next to your bed until everything is complete! If you're having trouble getting online find additional help here.