Use the SleepIQ® app to connect your apps and share health information with the SleepIQ® app.
- Connect your Fitbit or MapMyFitness to share data from your workouts and fitness activities.
- Connect your SleepIQ® account with Apple Health to share sleep session start and end times.
- SleepIQ® is not able to connect with Nest Learning Thermostat™, Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- A username and password for the third-party app or device is required to connect your app.
How to Connect
- Log in to the SleepIQ® app.
- Only the sleeper logged in can connect their wellness apps. Read Create Login For Another User if your sleep partner doesn't have their own account.
- Select Profile, located at the bottom right of the screen.
- Scroll down to Connect Your Apps, and select View Details.
- Select the app you would like to connect to.
- Connect to the third-party app. If prompted to log in, log in with the credentials for the app you are connecting to. These are not your SleepIQ® email address and password.
- Grant any permission the third-party consumer app that wants to share information with SleepIQ® technology.
Once you are connected you can view data from MapMyFitness and Fitbit in your Sleep Activity Tracking. Go to Apple Health Kit to see your sleep data from SleepIQ® technology. If you are not seeing your data check with your other app provider to make sure your app is allowing data to be shared with the SleepIQ® app.
How to Disconnect
- Open Connect Your Apps and select View Details.
- Select Connected on the app you want to disconnect.
- A message will appear asking if you are sure you want to disconnect. Tap Yes to disconnect. Tapping no will return to the apps permissions page without disconnecting.
- Once disconnected, all data connected from the disconnected app will be will be removed from the SleepIQ® app.
Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.; Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc.; MapMyFitness is a trademark of Under Armour, Inc.