Applies to 12-button 360 remote
- The Foot Warming error means that the Foot Warming feature has been self-disabled by the base.
- The bed knows when this feature is not working as designed.
- Foot Warming will be disabled as a precaution until we are able to diagnose and fix the issue.
Steps to troubleshoot:
1. Power cycle your bed
- Set the remote down so that it goes to sleep.
- Unplug the main power cord, found at the head of the bed, from the grounded outlet.
- Leave the cord unplugged for 30 seconds.
- Plug in the power cord into the outlet.
- Wait 60 seconds before trying to control the bed to give the bed time to reboot.
2. Test controlling Foot Warming
- Remove the battery door from the back of the remote.
- Remove the batteries from the remote.
- Reinsert the batteries to the remote.
- Reinsert the battery door.
- Wait 60 seconds for the remote to reconnect to the bed.
- Test the foot warmers on both sides of the bed to see if they start to work.
If you feel the warming pads start to heat up, the error has been resolved.
If you do not feel pads start to heat up, there is likely a defect with your Foot Warming product. Please contact customer service at 1-888-411-2188 for further troubleshooting and to set up a replacement.