This article addresses how to troubleshoot a foot warming error using the Sleep Number app.
- This error means foot warming has been self-disabled by the base.
- The bed knows when this feature is not working as designed.
- Foot Warming will be disabled as a precaution until we are able to diagnose and fix the issue.
Steps to troubleshoot:
- Unplug the bed for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
- Note: Some smart beds allow you to restart your bed from the Sleep Number app. Navigate to 'Smart Bed,' then tap settings (top right), and tap 'Restart Bed.'
- Once restart is complete, tap 'Quick System Test' in this same menu. If an error is found, next step will appear when the test is complete.
- Open the Sleep Number app.
- Select 'Smart Bed.'
- Testing turning on foot warming for each side of the bed.
If you feel the warming pads start to heat up, the error has been resolved.
If you do not feel the pads start to heat up, there is likely a defect with your foot warming product. Please contact customer service at 1-888-411-2188 for further troubleshooting and to set up a replacement.