Applies to: 360 FlexFit smart base 1, 2, and 3 bases. For all other adjustable bases, please refer to Troubleshooting my FlexFit Adjustable Base.
360 FlexFit smart bases have a Sleep Number Favorite button on the sides of the base. All electronics are housed inside the base.
Steps to troubleshoot
- Set down your remote or close the SleepIQ app to troubleshoot.
- Check to see if the base is catching on your furniture.
- Press the Favorite button on the side of the bed and check the color of the button.
The button should light up blue when pressed. Follow troubleshooting if the light is orange or any other color.
- If you're using the SleepIQ app, make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your device settings and the SleepIQ app has permission to connect to your device via Bluetooth.
- If you're experiencing frequent or intermittent app errors or E1 or E3 remote connectivity errors while your base is getting power your bed most likely needs a software update.
We recommend getting your bed online.
Once online the lights on the pump will flash while downloading a software update. This usually takes around 10 minutes. Make sure not to unplug your base during this sequence.
Getting your bed online gives you access to all the smart features and benefits of your bed. You can choose to turn on privacy any time you want to pause data recording or remove your Wi-Fi network if you want your bed disconnected from Wi-Fi altogether.
- Try adjusting your base again with the SleepIQ app or your remote.
If these steps do not resolve the issue you are experiencing or you are seeing the same error message, please call or chat with us online for additional support.